TOM CLANCY’S THE DIVISION
Installation (For license holders):
Attention! Before installing on the Steam client, the game must already be registered on the account, and the Steam client itself is closed!
1. Download the game folder to the Steam \ SteamApps \ common directory
2. Copy the contents of the Steam folder to the folder with your client
Operating system: Windows® 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
Processor: Intel Core i5-2400 | AMD FX-6100, or better
RAM: 6 GB
Video card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 with 2 GB VRAM (current equivalent NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760) | AMD Radeon HD 7770 with 2 GB VRAM, or better
DirectX: Version 11
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Available Hard Drive Space: 40 GB
Description: A multiplayer shooter with elements of role-playing game. Events will unfold in the future on the territory of America, embraced by the epidemic, catastrophes, chaos. The action takes place in New York 3 weeks after the deadly virus spread through the city with the help of money. Society fell into chaos. The president decided to use directive 51, and the Division (the Division) – top-secret agents who lived like ordinary people, began to act. The city is teeming with clans ready to do anything to survive.
- Seamless Multiplayer: The Dark Zone – Collaborate with other players, or attack and steal their loot.
- A Living, Breathing World – Use the environment for strategic advantages to dominate fights and ambush your enemies.
- Urban Jungle – Fight the Cleaners who wield flamethrowers, take on thugs who roam the city, and encounter enemy factions.
- Gear Up and Customize Your Agent – Customize your agent and your backpack. Level up your weapons, gear, and skills.
- Cutting-Edge Tech – Choose and upgrade your skills, and synergize with teammates to increase your chances of winning in combat.