Redmi Note 8 3GB RAM 32GB
- 48MP AI Quad camera with portrait, ultra-wide lens, macro lens, LED flash, AI support, beautify support | 13MP front camera with AI portrait mode
- 16.002 centimeters (6.3-inch) IPS LCD multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 2280 x 1080 pixels resolution, 403 ppi pixel density and 19.5:9 aspect ratio | 2.5D curved glass
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 3GB RAM | 32GB internal memory expandable up to 512GB | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- Android Pie v9 operating system with 2.0GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 octa core processor
- 4000mAH lithium-polymer battery providing talk-time of 32 hours and standby time of 540 hours | 18W fast charger. Built-in rechargeable battery. USB Type-C connector port
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Box also includes: Power adapter, USB cable, SIM eject tool, warranty card, user guide and clear soft case
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 3GB RAM
|Item Weight||191 g|
|Product Dimensions||15.8 x 0.8 x 7.5 cm|
|Batteries:||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Item model number||Redmi Note 8|
|Wireless communication technologies||Bluetooth;WiFi Hotspot|
|Connectivity technologies||WiFi, GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, USB 2.0 OTG, IR blaster, Bluetooth v5.0 wireless technology, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac wifi|
|Special features||Dual SIM;GPS;Music Player;Video Player;Gyroscope;Infrared;Proximity sensor;Accelerometer;Ambient light sensor|
|Display technology||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors,1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~409 ppi density), Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|Other camera features||8MP|
|Form factor||Touchscreen Phone|
|Battery Power Rating||4000|
|Phone Talk Time||32 Hours|
|Phone Standby Time (with data)||540 Hours|
|Whats in the box||Handset, Power Adapter, USB Cable, SIM Eject Tool, Warranty Card, User Guide and Clear Soft Case|
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 3GB RAM offers numerous features within a mid-range price tag. Starting from quad primary lenses to the good quality front camera, the smartphone is well-equipped for a heavy photoshoot. Apart from that, it has massive storage capacity and backed with a huge battery capacity to keep the device running smoothly. Overall, it is a good quality smartphone around this range.
Redmi Note 8 3GB Display and Camera
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 comes with a 6.39-inch IPS LCD display with a waterdrop notch design. It is coupled with a screen resolution of 1,080 x 2,280 pixels and a pixel density of 395PPI.
For the optics, the smartphone comes with a quad-primary lens setup which consists of a 48MP, an 8MP, an 2MP and 2MP lens. At the front, it has a 13MP camera, which can be used to capture selfies and for video calling purposes.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 3GB RAM Configuration and battery
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 is seated on a Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 chipset. in terms of performance, the device has an Octa-core Kryo 260 processor setup that consists of a 2GHz Quad-core and a 1.8GHz Quad-core processor. It depends on an Adreno 610 GPU for the graphical aspect. There is a 3GB RAM that takes care of the gaming and multitasking requirement of the smartphone.
The cellphone derives power from a 4000mAh Li-Polymer cell that is coupled with a fast-charging feature. Thus, the battery capacity is enough to keep the cellphone running for a long time and takes less time to be charged.
Storage and connectivity
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 is provided with 32GB inbuilt storage which is enough to store the files and data of the users. The device also offers expandable memory capacity up to 512GB.
The device offers a wide variety of connectivity features that include 4G, Bluetooth, Mobile Hotspot, WI-FI, USB Type-C and GPS.